About Us at T.R.S. Industries
T.R.S. Industries was started in 1983 in the garage of Roger Cossette.
Roger’s wife Claudia and son Richard joined shortly after and the company continued to grow. Richard’s wife Joy joined the company along with their sons Shane and Bob. Tarp manufacturing equipment was also purchased as we continued to grow.
In 1989 the company expanded to the Fargo Industrial Park and built a building large enough to drive a Semi Truck or trailer into the shop for repairs and installations. In 1992 and 1995 we added to the existing building to more than double our space. In 2005 T.R.S. Industries expanded to add the Fabrics Division, which was located directly behind the existing building and used for new tarp production and custom covers.
In 2009, T.R.S. Industries added a new building which housed production and the majority of the offices. The new location was 1230 40th St N, Fargo, ND. T.R.S. still had their location at 4119 14th Ave N, which was used to house installation of tarps and repair on large truck tarps.
In 2013, T.R.S. Industries added 36,000 square feet onto their new building, which increased manufacturing space to 69,000 square feet. This new addition was used to house all of the employees under one roof, in order to serve customers more efficiently. T.R.S. manufactures many of the parts for Roll Tarp Systems and stocks a wide selection of replacement tarps, lumber tarps, and steel tarps.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on new products, covers and specials!